I’m totally obsessed with the new DuckTales cartoon so I am so glad I took this picture! There were dozens of really cool Disney character topiaries all over Epcot which were fun to discover.
My sister in law and I hit up Disney Springs while my husband spent an additional day at Star Wars Celebration. Disney Springs is like Downtown Disney on steroids, much bigger and a lot more things to do. One unique thing at Disney Springs is that you can ride amphicars, which is a guided tour in a car that rides on land and floats in the water. These are beautiful and really neat to watch but with the price tag of $125, a bit too rich for my blood. As we walked around we took in all the shopping which varied from chain stores to more unique Disney specific shops. I discovered they had the store Basin which is popular for soaps and bath bombs. I personally love their chamomile solid shampoo bars. They are perfect for travel when you don’t have a ton of space. This store actually used to be at Downtown Disney in California but since went out of business.
- Twinings made it through Boston tea party
- Our guide was from Wales and noted that while Pumpkin Chai is huge here it is not popular at all in the U.K., in fact before she come to the US she had never had a pumpkin!
- Twining forget to copyright Earl grey flavor, so you see it everywhere
- Nyle from One Direction likes lemon and ginger flavor
- Berry Fusion is their latest tea that has sangria base which is hibiscus flowers that make the pink color
- Green Jasmine has no jasmine in it. The green tea leaves absorbs the smell
- You can put tea bags in shoes to help absorb any bad smells (our tour guide admitted that stuffing shoes with tea bags is common practice for her back home)
Overall, for only two days I thought we saw and experienced many unique things to Disneyworld. I can’t wait to go back and spend more time and possibly stay at Polynesian hotel which is now on my bucket list.